You are moving in another country or going for an extended trip for several years and you need to keep a postal address in France to receive mail ?
Ubidoca offers you a solution to receive your mail in France. How does it work ?
- Ubidoca provides you with a postal address in France, unlimited in time for you and your family ;
- Your mail is received every day and processed according to the treatment you have chosen (mail scan, envelope scan, simple forwarding without opening, etc.).
Why choose a Virtual Office at Ubidoca ?
Simply because the French administration (taxes, Primary Sickness Insurance Fund, National employment agency, etc.) and the private organisations to which you are affiliated (health insurance, pension funds, insurance, etc.) do not send any mail abroad. It is therefore useless to give them your expatriate address : they will not take it into account. All you have to do is give them your correspondence address to make sure not to loose any mail.
How to proceed to benefit from this mail delivery service ?
- Choose a monthly plan and then receive your Ubidoca address instantly by email.
- Set up the transfer of your mail to Ubidoca, either via a forwarding contract from the Post Office, or by directly communicating your Ubidoca address to all or part of your regular correspondents.
On the legal side :
- Your postal address should not be considered as a tax address. The tax registration of a private person in France is only permitted by the attachment procedure to a municipality or association. However, it is possible to register a company or a private person in the context of their professional activity.
- As your Ubidoca address is only a correspondence address, you cannot use it to draw up on renew official documents (passport, ID card, vehicle registration document). If you do not have or no longer have a fixed address in France and you need to renew one of these documents, you can apply to be attached to your former commune of residence (by applying for an attachment procedure for homeless or itinerant persons 1). However, the town hall of the municipality does not offer to receive your mail.
- See Act No. 69.3 of 3 January 1969, as amended by Act No. 2007-290 of 5 March 2007 establishing the enforceable right to housing and introducing various measures to promote social cohesion (article 51) and specified by the two implementing decrees: Decree No. 2007-893 of 15 May 2007 and Decree No. 2007-1124 of 20 July 2007 on the registration of homeless persons.